The IELTS course is designed for Upper Intermediate students or above who have a high degree of competency in English.Our IELTS course provides:
- Extensive practice of the main skills areas covered by the exam; listening, speaking, reading and writing
- A comprehensive programme of vocabulary enrichment
- Specific strategies and vocabulary to succeed on the writing section
- Regular ‘mock' speaking tests to enable to student to be as accustomed as possible to the requirements of the speaking section
Our extensive experience of the IELTS exam means that we are able to provide a comprehensive package of support to any candidate.
Our IELTS Foundation courses are designed for Intermediate level students who require practice materials at their level to develop the appropriate skills for IELTS. The course includes:
- A programme of skill development in reading, writing, speaking and listening
- A comprehensive review of the grammar required for the exam
- A programme of vocabulary enrichment at the Intermediate level
- Practice at developing writing skills relevant to the exam including; paragraphing, coherence, describing graphs and tables
Our IELTS Foundation course provides the student with the skills to either begin a full preparation course or take the exam.
Our TOEFL course provides: