Our English for the Oil and Gas Industry courses cover the levels from A1 - B2 (Beginner to Intermediate) of the Common European Framework.
This course has been specially developed to meet the language learning needs and objectives of professionals and students working in the Oil and Gas Industry.The course is suitable for anyone working in the oil and gas industry, particularly:
- Technicians and Operators
- Drilling and Exploration teams
- HSE Specialists
- Supply Chain and Procurement professionals
- Industry Analysts
- Employees of Energy Ministries
- Students of Oil industry disciplines
- Learn industry specific vocabulary and language structures in a meaningful context
- Develop their ability to interact effectively in a technical or operational role
- Practice giving presentations and conducting negotiations and business meetings
- Discuss issues related to the oil and gas industry such as the Environment, Health and Safety, exploration and production etc
- Write industry specific e-mail and technical reports
We also offer one week intensive courses for oil and gas professionals.