If you didn’t manage to successfully complete AS/A Levels/ IB/ Foundation but still would like to continue studying in the UK, we can offer you enrollment onto the Composite Diploma programme at INTO University of Gloucestershire. The programme is also suitable for students who have finished secondary education.
The Composite Diploma is a unique programme which allows students to progress onto the second year of a bachelor’s degree at the University of Gloucestershire.
- Course length 4 terms: start date Mon 28 September 2015, end date Fri 26 August 2016. IELTS required 4.5. Successful completion of the programme guarantees entry to the second year of a range of programmes at the University of Gloucestershire – Business and Management; Marketing, Events Management, Hospitality Resort and Tourism.
- Course length 6 terms: start date Mon 28 Sep 2015, end date 09 Jun 2017. IELTS requirement 4.0. Successful completion of the programme guarantees entry to the second year of an undergraduate degree in Art, Design and Media; Accounting and Finance.
- Academically challenging course which covers both pre-university preparation and the first year of university. Around 60% of study hours dedicated to academic subjects of Foundation and International Diploma programmes.
- Total tuition fee for the 4 term course: £15000 that is almost twice cheaper than Foundation and Diploma programmes taken separately.
The Composite Diploma course content and quality is guaranteed by the University of Gloucestershire.
- IELTS 4.0 or above for the 6 term course. IELTS 4.5 or above for the 4 term course.
- Completed secondary education with good grades (Attestat) or GCSE/AS/A Level/Foundation
- Students with lower results in GCSE/AS/A Level/Foundation must submit a Motivational Letter and explain the reason why they were unable to successfully complete the programme.
- More than 180 years of experience in education.
- High quality of teaching (14 National Teaching Fellowships)
- 3 campuses based in 2 cities: Cheltenham (Francis Close Hall and Park Campus) and Gloucester (Oxstalls) – just 2 hours from London on the train
- Multinational and diverse student societies: 10,000 students from more than 40 countries.
- The following subjects at the University of Gloucestershire are in the top 20 in the UK: Accounting and Finance, Biological Sciences, Film Production, Hospitality and Tourism, Landscape Architecture, and Communications and Media (Guardian University Guide 2016).
- Low accommodation and tuitions costs (from £11,500)
- Scholarships for international students for Bachelors and Masters programmes (from £1000 to 50%)
- Paid internships available for students on the degree course.
- High level of graduate employment (94%).
Interested candidates: please call Language Services Direct,
(012) 490 50 31/33; (050)/(055) 235 12 16